2011年11月24日木曜日

Changing impressions

 
How fast the time passes! In one week this class will over... At first, I was so nervous because I've never took this kind of class. I had done discussion not so many but just a few times. Even in Japanese discussion is difficult for me, but this class I must do it in English. My English ability is not adequate, in particular, productive skills, such as speaking and writing are not good, so it was tough for me to express my opinion promptly during the class. In addition, each topic of the discussion was difficult. For example, the definition of furusato was one of the most difficult things for me. In my daily life I had never thought such thing. Furusato is just furusato for me! It is so hard to explain even in Japanese!!
However, I got more comfortable gradually. SICE students give me opportunities to say my opinions and they always try to understand what I said although my English is inadequate. They are so kind that I can try to make myself understood to them in English. I am so glad to make a great relationship with them through this course, English Camp, drinking party etc. Never had I ever made such relationship with foreign students. They will be back in two weeks, so I really miss them a lot. But, anyway, I am glad to take this course and make friends with them. Thank you!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿